Anchorage Alaska Real Estate Company
About Mehner Weiser Real Estate
In todays marketplace, having a real estate professional on your side is a good idea. Having a Team of professionals is even better! Bonnie Mehner and Bethany Weiser, along with the entire team, are dedicated to cultivating lasting relationships with our clients, most of whom become our friends! You are our greatest resource for referrals! We thank you for your friendships, continued support, business and referrals.
Bonnie L. MehnerAssociate Broker, REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI,3801 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 200AnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 762-3110
Bonnie has been in Anchorage for over 40 years, and has experienced many of the changes which make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and growing.
Bonnie has been a Multi-Million Dollar Producer in real estate for years. She has been selling Real Estate since 1974 and has been named to Prudential’s Chairman's Circle Platnium for 10 consecutive years, a Prudential award reserved for the top 3% of all Prudential agents Nationwide.
- She holds CRS, GRI and ABR designations (Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor Institute, and Accredited Buyer Representative)
- She serves on the Board of Trustees of Alaska Pacific University as well as on the APU Foundation Board. She is Chair of the Development Committee and serves on the Executive Committed. She is also a member of the APU President's Forum. www.alaskapacific.edu
- She is a 20 year past member and past president of Soroptomist International of Cook Inlet, a non-profit, international organization for business and professional women who provide volunteer service to their communities. www.soroptimistcookinlet.com
- She was co-founder of the Alaska Community Foundation and served for nine years on the Board. www.alaskacf.org
- Skiing, bicycling, traveling, reading and spending time with her three grandchildren are her favorite pastimes.
Bethany A. WeiserCRS, REALTOR®3801 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 200AnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 762-3111
Bethany was born and raised in Anchorage. Having lifelong knowledge of this city and many of the changes that have taken place over the years, enables Bethany to share what make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and welcoming.
Beth joined her mother in real estate in 1995 and has been part of the top producing team since. Mehner & Associates has been named Top Producing Residential Sales Team, and has received Prudential Chairman’s Circle Platnium Award since 1999, an award reserved for the top 3% of all Prudential agents Nationwide.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Alaska Pacific University.
- REALTOR since 1996
- Member of CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- Currently serves as Chair of the Head Search Committee for Pacific Northern Academy. www.pacificnorthern.org
- Currently serves on the Executive Auction Committees for the Pacific Northern Academy and the Alaska Jewish History Museum. www.pacificnorthernauction.org www.alaskajewishmuseum.org
- Served as Co-Chair of the 14th and 11th Annual Auction Galas for Pacific Northern Academy in 2010 and 2007 raising over $450,000 per event for private independent education in Anchorage. www.pacificnorthern.org
- Served as Chair of the Alaska Pacific University President’s Forum Scholarship Committee handing out over $45,000 in scholarships to deserving APU students from 2001 - 2005. www.alaskapacific.edu
- Camping, fishing, skiing, tennis, traveling and spending time with her husband and two daughters are some of her favorite pastimes.
Bill MehnerCRS3801 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 200AnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 317-0710
Sydney CastorinaAdministrativ Assistant3801 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 200AnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 762-3108Sydney was born in Norfolk, Virginia, and moved to Anchorage, Alaska with her family in 1999. She graduated from Bartlett High School in the spring of 2009, and in the fall enrolled into University of Alaska Anchorage. Her passion is in the art of American Sign Language, and she is hoping to one day become a Nationally Certified Interpreter. She joined Prudential Real Estate in March of 2011 as a receptionist and immediately fell in love with the realtors and the industry. She decided to further pursue her knowledge of real estate by joining Bonnie Mehner & Beth Weiser as an administrative assistant in September 2013.Sydney hopes to one day become a licensed Realtor and combine her love of ASL and people with her customer service experience. Sydney enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and enjoying the Alaskan Summers.