Anchorage Alaska Real Estate Company
About Mehner Weiser Real Estate, LLC
In todays marketplace, having a real estate professional on your side is a good idea. Having a Team of professionals is even better! Bethany and Bonnie, along with the entire team including Fritha, Lindsay and Bill, are dedicated to cultivating lasting relationships with our clients, most of whom become our friends! You are our greatest resource for referrals! We thank you for your business, personal referrals, friendships and continued support.
Bethany A. WeiserTeam Leader, CRS, REALTOR®3350 Midtown PlaceAnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 223-1632
Bethany was born and raised in Anchorage. Having lifelong knowledge of this city and many of the changes that have taken place over the years, enables her to share what make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and welcoming.
Beth joined her mother in real estate in 1995 and has been part of the top producing team since. Mehner Weiser Real Estate has been named Top Producing Residential Sales Team, and has received Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award since 1999, an award reserved for the top 3% of all agents Nationwide.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Alaska Pacific University.
- REALTOR since 1996
- Member of CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- Currently serves on the Executive Auction Committees for the Alaska Jewish History Museum. www.alaskajewishmuseum.org
- Currently serves on the Executive Auction Committees for the Pacific Northern Academy. www.pacificnorthernauction.org
- Served as Chair or Co-Chair of the 2007, 2010 & 2014 Annual Gala Auctions for Pacific Northern Academy, raising over $750,000 for independent education in Alaska. www.pacificnorthern.org
- Served as Chair of the Head Search Committee for Pacific Northern Academy. www.pacificnorthern.org
- Served as Chair of the Alaska Pacific University President’s Forum Scholarship Committee handing out over $45,000 in scholarships to deserving APU students from 2001 - 2005. www.alaskapacific.edu
- Enjoys skiing, traveling, camping, fishing boating in Resurrection Bay & Prince William Sound and spending time with her two teenage daughters, Isabel & Sophie.
Bonnie L. MehnerAssociate Broker, REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI,3350 Midtown PlaceAnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 223-0005
Bonnie has been in Anchorage for over 40 years, and has experienced many of the changes which make this city the way it is today - vibrant, friendly, and growing.
Bonnie has been a Multi-Million Dollar Producer in real estate for years. She has been selling Real Estate since 1974 and has been named to Prudential’s Chairman's Circle Platinum for 10 consecutive years, a Prudential award reserved for the top 3% of all Prudential agents Nationwide.
- She holds CRS, GRI and ABR designations (Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor Institute, and Accredited Buyer Representative)
- She serves on the Board of Trustees of Alaska Pacific University as well as on the APU Foundation Board. She is Chair of the Development Committee and serves on the Executive Committed. She is also a member of the APU President's Forum. www.alaskapacific.edu
- She is a 20 year past member and past president of Soroptomist International of Cook Inlet, a non-profit, international organization for business and professional women who provide volunteer service to their communities. www.soroptimistcookinlet.com
- She was co-founder of the Alaska Community Foundation and served for nine years on the Board. www.alaskacf.org
- Skiing, bicycling, traveling, reading and spending time with her four grandchildren, Isabel, Sophie, Luke and Kate, are her favorite pastimes.
Fritha BriedingerREALTOR Partner3350 Midtown PlaceAnchorageAK 99503 US
A lifelong Alaskan Fritha is proud to make her home in this beautiful state. She grew up in Talkeetna with the Upper Susitna Valley as her backyard and attended the University of Alaska Anchorage. She now makes her home here in Anchorage area with her husband and two young children. With an extensive background in tourism Fritha is familiar with many areas of Alaska and can help our clients decide where they would like to find their next home, whether that be here in Anchorage or in our more rural areas.
Lindsay CrossAdministrative Assistant3350 Midtown PlaceAnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 223-0545
Lindsay was born and raised in Anchorage and graduated from South Anchorage High School in the spring of 2010. She is very family-oriented and enjoys spending her free time participating in yoga classes, the weekly Skinny Raven Pub Runs, or just lounging at home with her paints. The more she got to know about real estate & a feel for the industry she knew this was the perfect career for her! Eager to learn more and further pursue her knowledge of real estate, she joined Mehner Weiser Real Estate, LLC. as an administrative assistant in March 2014. Lindsay is dedicated to becoming licensed and takes much pride in contributing to the success of this company by offering top notch customer service and transaction coordination to our clients.
Bill MehnerCRS, REALTOR®3350 Midtown PlaceAnchorageAK 99503 US
Phone: (907) 317-0710
Bill moved to Alaska with his family in 1948 and grew up here in Anchorage. Literally, having a lifellong knowledge of the state, he offers a wealth of knowledge, which he loves to share, to our clients. As part of our support staff Bill fills in where he is needed. Whether attending inspections, helping clients find resources, advising and consulting, or attending closings, Bill is an integral part of the team.